This sentiment remains:
I am on a long journey, a vision quest which may never be completed in this lifetime. None the less, I must write like I must breathe, being one of many. I have traveled with winds on wings of time, coming, mostly leaving, seldom lighting upon solid ground. I have passed through many lives - yours and mine. I have always held each soul's memory near and dear, remaining close at heart and in mind.
This soul is a synthesis of life and death and life - the whole. Soundscapes and notes always returning to music, the one comfort and catharsis which keeps me walking upon this earth.
- Composition: Orchestral and Experiential
- Songwriting and Arranging
- Music Engraving
- Sound Design
- Audio Engineering
- Stage Management
- Music Publishing
- Performer more in earlier yeas than now - working my way back
- Eye of the Storm for Piano Audio
- Offertory for Harp, English Horn & Oboe
- Walking Lake Phalen
- Two Eagles Dancing for 2 Oboes or 2 Flutes
- Two Violins Offering Peace
- View the Catalog of Work Here
The 2017 National Women’s Music Festival (NWMF) has exciting news!
The Saturday Night Stage will showcase the score of a new musical about women athletes, telling the story of “the greatest athlete of the 20th century,” Babe Didrikson. The NWMF showcase will feature a pit orchestra, as well as their gifted women’s chorus. Babe! has been in development in Minneapolis and Phoenix, and the NWMF is proud to present the score.